Monday, August 13, 2007

Rainbow Shop


My favorite clothing store in Atlantic City is Rainbow Shop. It has been a store where I have loved to shop for clothes. I have been shopping there for years. Sometimes when I go there I spend two hours inside because I kept trying everything that I like.

Rainbow Shop is mostly women's clothes. It’s one of the fastest growing junior size, kids size and plus size stores. In the store you can find shoes, kids uniform, pocketbooks , sun glasses, accessories, and lingerie. Their store is organized, way less expensive than other clothing stores in the City, and they have clothes that are in style. Rainbow Shop has been a store where mostly teenagers like to shop for clothes.

Come on out and shop at Rainbow with your family. All the hot fashionable clothing is waiting for you. All you need is money and you will leave with a lot of fashionable clothing. Don’t miss out on the discount they are having right now. I hope to see you there.

--Elveda Marcelin

No comments: