Monday, August 13, 2007

The A.C. Beaches

Too many people in A.C. do the wrong thing. I learned about how the people like to do wrong but not right in the public. Every time I go out in the public, I observe my surroundings.

The Ocean Public, I think that to me how it occurs to my consideration is how I learn and experience what's going on. The Atlantic City beach public is not clean. I learned absolutely how to observe my perimeter around me .They are not positive people to look at as examples.

People that have been around me, do not show a good example for kids or teenagers. When the adults are talking or doing activites they show them a bad way to act. The parents should tell them to be aware of some strangers and to be careful. But instead they are drinking and exploring another world.

The Community of the people outside public,I find very typical. Why? Because I took it especially notice you have to be very careful when you're outside in the public, being anywhere on the beach and the boardwalk.

I find the sunset very amazing, While being on the beach and you're with your family and everybody is with their family. Then that one split moment the sun goes away. The types of colors you see make a pretty view. I think that one split second it has an effect on everybody. Maybe if they're with their family that one split moment, they would pause .

Sandy beaches of the public, I find most parts are dirty. My reason why is because of the way people carry trash in their hands. But next is how the people take abuse, throwing litter in right in the sand.

I learned in A.C. the people don't want to change. They are always acting like idiots in the public places every day and not going to determination of changing as human beings.

--Keshawn

No comments: